GMAT TEST PREPARATION IN BENGALURU
There is a lot of hype and expectation surrounding the Graduate Management Test since once you clear it your life changes forever. We, at Ivy League Mentors, help you crack the code and open the door to your dream Business School destination. To help you cut out the clutter regarding GMAT test preparation in Bengaluru, there is no institutions better suited to cater to your needs than Ivy League Mentors (ILM) . AT ILM, we train you and help you break down the examination process so that you can sail through the examination in a planned and stress-free environment.
How do we help you prepare
• Ours is a one-stop destination that helps you to seamlessly get through the admission process
• We hand-hold you through the exam-process with top-line trainers and instructors.
• We provide you with a time-bound step-by-step guide to prepare for the exam.
• We give you regular tips, study plans and help you execute it, so that you are ready for test day.
• Our GMAT handbook and mock tests will ensure that you get through with ease
• Feedback from our expert trainers and reviewing your mistakes are crucial components for cracking the exam.
• We provide you with stress-busting exercises so that you don’t falter on the test day.
What exactly is the GMAT test?
It is a 3.5 hour Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) that is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) at approved testing centres across the globe. The timeline of the four-section test is structured along these lines:
30-minute Analytical Writing Assessment Section where you analyse one argument
30-minute Integrated Reasoning Section that comprises 12 multiple choice questions
62-minute Quantitative Sectionthat includes 31 multiple choice questions
65-minute Verbal Section wherein you answer 36 multiple choice questions
The Three Options
On the day of the test there will be two optional 8-minute breaks. Those appearing for the test will have to choose any one of the three options given below.
1. Follow the original order as listed above
2. Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
3. Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment