IELTS TEST PREPARATION COURSES
At ILM PREP, Our aim is to enable our students to achieve success in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Remembering this, our teachers/ faculties oblige the student’s needs by structuring the educational modules and plan for a way that suits the student’s individual necessities. The teachers/ faculties initially assesses the understudies' qualities and shortcomings, and afterward draws an individualized examination plan.
As a best IELTS instructing focus, we utilize different profitable procedures of IELTS instructing like Efficient Time Management, Mock Tests, Problem Solving and Strategy Sessions to give our understudies the best preparing they require.
The IELTS is a universally perceived English test. Insights demonstrate that over 1.4 million candidates step through the exam every year to apply for abroad instruction and business. More than 6,000 foundations in 135 nations perceive this test.
If you are looking ILETS Test Preparation coaching classes in India, ILM PREP is the place for you. ILP PREP has coaching center in 4 major cities of India which includes Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Gurgaon. More than 120 nations, including US, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand acknowledge the IELTS test scores.
Why Choose ILM PREP for ILETS Test Preparation?• Smaller batches guarantee individual direction, where our teachers/ faculties give escalated and centered classroom instructing.
• Every module of the class calendar will cover every one of the segments of the IELTS – Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
• We give plentiful listening practice from past IELTS tests. Consequently, we guarantee thorough practice in quest for high scores. We give criticism to the understudies on their mistakes and offer methodologies to enhance scores.
• Continous Mock tests are given to offer our understudies the genuine experience of an IELTS examination.
• Study material, including test papers of the past IELTS tests alongside CDs, are incorporated into the course charge.
• Work on grammar, pronunciation and sentence construction.